We are so glad you stopped by and hope you will stay for awhile!
The Columbus Nanny Network is Columbus's Premier Membership Club exclusively for nannies in Columbus and the surrounding areas.
What exactly do we have to offer these fun and fabulous nannies? Well, honestly - A LOT! It is our sole focus to help you enrich your nanny career through many different avenues, including:
- Membership card that includes great discounts to local vendors and businesses
- Play dates for you and the kids to meet other nannies and children
- Book club for nannies and their children
- Information about the latest and greatest places to take the kids, with a nanny discount of course!
- Speakers and forums on specialized topics involving the childcare field
- Annual nanny luncheons
- Cooking classes for both nannies and their children
- Workshops on resume building, interview preparation, CPR/First Aid certifications and more helpful topics to enrich your nanny career
- Helpful hints and facts regarding insurance, payroll, taxes, etc.
...and this is just the beginning!
We want to offer all this to you for FREE. Honestly, no strings attached! Having been in the nanny world for well over a decade now, we thought about how wonderful it would be to have a service that offered support along the way. So now, we hope to offer this to you.
So peruse... Take a look... We hope you enjoy, and find everything to your great benefit!
We serve nannies from all over the greater Columbus area, including: New Albany, Westerville, Gahanna, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Pataskala, Powell, Bexley, Dublin, Lewis Center, Upper Arlington, Grandview, Marysville, Clintonville, Short North, German Village, Granville, Grove City, Canal Winchester, and surrounding areas.